CWM Horizontal TIG Welder
Faster, More Accurate Welding, Automatically!
TOTAL WELDING PROCESS CONTROL!
Automatic TIG welding is a controlled, repeatable process that provides consistent, high quality TIG welds. It simplifies welding, boosts productivity and provides you with the ability to have your operator perform other tasks while monitoring the welding process. Armatures that required hours to weld manually can be easily and quickly processed with CAM’s Automatic Welding Systems. CAM offers three sizes of Horizontal welding machines and a versatile Vertical System.
• Quick set-up centers require no tools
• Saw option for cutting off coil ends
• Automatic indexing & weld cycle control
• Programmable to reduce heat build-up
• Easily adaptable for armature diameters/lengths
• Machines sized for armatures up to 25,000 lbs.
CWM HORIZONTAL T.I.G. WELDER FEATURES
Contact Us For a cycle time calculation
Automated Solutions pay for themselves by replacing hours of work with only minutes of work, ask for a cycle time estimate. Fill out the form below and a CAM Representative will be in touch to discuss your needs.