CT Manual Spiral Taping Machine
Fast, Variable Speed, Easy to Use and Ergonomically Safe
The CT Spiral Taping Machine wraps adhesive and non-adhesive tapes on wire harnesses, cables, degaussing coils, pipes and similar work pieces. There are two standard CT models; one for taping bundle diameters up to 3/8″ (9.5 mm), and the other for bundle diameters ranging from 1/4″ (6.4 mm) to 1″ (25 mm).
The machine’s taping head is mounted on top of a worktable with the variable speed drive components below the table. A foot switch controls the taping head at speeds up to 600 rpm. Designed to be simple to operate and ergonomically friendly, it eliminates many of the repetitive wrist motions associated with manually wrapping tape around an object.
With a CT Taping Machine, the operator pulls the harness through the taping head while controlling the speed of the tape head with the foot switch. The amount of tape overlap depends on how fast the harness is moved through the head by the operator.
• Variable Speed Tape Head Drive at 600 RPM with a 3/4” (19.05 mm) wide tape at 1/2 tape overlap the maximum taping speed is
3 in (76.20 mm)/sec.
• Foot pedal control – easily adjusts speed for maximum productivity.
• Can apply vinyl tape and other adhesive and nonadhesive tapes.
• Wire Harness table supports the harness and minimizes tape wrinkles.
• Robustly constructed to last and last.
• Complete machine assembly includes: taping head, table, motor, foot pedal and controls.
Let us help you find the right solution
Interested in learning more about our Automated Solutions?
Fill out the form below and a CAM Representative will be in touch to discuss your needs.